2015 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 15A - Criminal Procedure Act.
Article 48 - Discovery in the Superior Court.
- § 15A-901 - Application of Article.
- § 15A-902 - Discovery procedure.
- § 15A-903 - Disclosure of evidence by the State - Information subject to disclosure.
- § 15A-904 - Disclosure by the State - Certain information not subject to disclosure.
- § 15A-905 - Disclosure of evidence by the defendant - Information subject to disclosure.
- § 15A-906 - Disclosure of evidence by the defendant - Certain evidence not subject to disclosure.
- § 15A-907 - Continuing duty to disclose.
- § 15A-908 - Regulation of discovery - Protective orders.
- § 15A-909 - Regulation of discovery - Time, place, and manner of discovery and inspection.
- § 15A-910 - Regulation of discovery - Failure to comply.
- § 15A-911 through 15A-920 - . Reserved for future codification purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.