2015 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 100 - Monuments, Memorials and Parks.
Article 1 - Approval and Protection of Monuments, Memorials, Works of Art, etc.
- §§ 100-1 - Repealed by Session Laws 1973, c. 476, s. 48.
- § 100-2 - Approval of memorials before acceptance by State; "work of art" defined.
- § 100-2.1 - 1. Protection of monuments, memorials, and works of art.
- § 100-3 - Approval of design, etc., of certain bridges and other structures.
- § 100-4 - Governor to accept works of art approved by North Carolina Historical Commission.
- § 100-5 - Duties as to buildings erected or remodeled by State.
- § 100-6 - Disqualification to vote on work of art, etc.; vacancy.
- § 100-7 - Construction.
- § 100-8 - Memorials to persons within 25 years of death; acceptance of commemorative funds for useful work.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.