2014 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 95 - Department of Labor and Labor Regulations.
Article 9 - Earnings of Employees in Interstate Commerce.
- § 95-73 - Collections out of State to avoid exemptions forbidden.
- § 95-74 - Resident not to abet collection out of State.
- § 95-75 - Remedies for violation of 95-73 or 95-74; damages; indictment.
- § 95-76 - Institution of foreign suit, etc., evidence of intent to violate.
- § 95-77 - Construction of Article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.