2014 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 95 - Department of Labor and Labor Regulations.
Article 20 - Controlled Substance Examination Regulation.
- § 95-230 - Purpose.
- § 95-231 - Definitions.
- § 95-232 - Procedural requirements for the administration of controlled substance examinations.
- § 95-233 - No duty to examine.
- § 95-234 - Violation of controlled substance examination regulations; civil penalty.
- § 95-235 - Certain federal agencies exempted.
- § 95-236 through 95-239 - . Reserved for future codification purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.