2014 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 95 - Department of Labor and Labor Regulations.
Article 14 - Inspection Service Fees.
- §§ 95-105 - Repealed upon adoption of rule pursuant to G.S. 95-100.5(20), effective July 1, 2003.
- § 95-106 - Repealed upon adoption of rule pursuant to G.S. 95-100.5(20), effective July 1, 2003.
- § 95-107 - Assessment and collection of fees; certificates of safe operation.
- § 95-108 - Disposition of fees.
- §§ 95-109 - Repealed by Session Laws 1985 (Reg. Sess., 1986), c. 990, s. 3.
- § 95-110 - . Reserved for future codification purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.