2014 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 95 - Department of Labor and Labor Regulations.
Article 12 - Units of Government and Labor Unions, Trade Unions, and Labor Organizations, and Public Employee Strikes.
- §§ 95-97 - Repealed by Session Laws 1998-217, s. 26.
- § 95-98 - Contracts between units of government and labor unions, trade unions or labor organizations concerning public employees declared to be illegal.
- § 95-98.1 - 1. Strikes by public employees prohibited.
- § 95-98.2 - 2. Strike defined.
- § 95-99 - Penalty for violation of Article.
- § 95-100 - No provisions of Article 10 of Chapter 95 applicable to units of government or their employees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.