2014 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 95 - Department of Labor and Labor Regulations.
Article 1 - Department of Labor.
- § 95-1 - Department of Labor established.
- § 95-2 - Election of Commissioner; term; salary; vacancy.
- § 95-3 - Divisions of Department; Commissioner; administrative officers.
- § 95-4 - Authority, powers and duties of Commissioner.
- § 95-5 - Annual report to Governor; recommendation as to legislation needed.
- § 95-6 - Statistical report to Governor; publication of information given by employers.
- § 95-7 - Power of Commissioner to compel the giving of such information; refusal as contempt.
- § 95-8 - Employers required to make statistical report to Commissioner; refusal as contempt.
- § 95-9 - Employers to post notice of laws.
- § 95-9.1 - 1. Notice of employer's rights during farm inspections.
- §§ 95-10 - Repealed by Session Laws 1963, c. 313, s. 1.
- § 95-11 - Division of Standards and Inspection.
- § 95-12 - Division of Statistics.
- § 95-13 - Enforcement of rules and regulations.
- § 95-14 - Agreements with certain federal agencies for enforcement of Fair Labor Standards Act.
- §§ 95-14.1 - 1: Repealed by Session Laws 2011-145, s. 12.1, effective July 1, 2011.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.