2014 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 36C - North Carolina Uniform Trust Code.
- Article 1 - General Provisions and Definitions.
- Article 2 - Judicial Proceedings.
- Article 3 - Representation.
- Article 4 - Creation, Validity, Modification, and Termination of Trust.
- Article 4A - Tax Status of Charitable Trusts.
- Article 4B - Charitable Remainder Trust Administration Act.
- Article 5 - Creditors' Claims; Spendthrift and Discretionary Trusts.
- Article 6 - Revocable Trusts.
- Article 7 - Office of Trustee.
- Article 8 - Duties and Powers of Trustee.
- Article 8A - Powers, Duties, and Liability of a Power Holder Other Than a Trustee; Duty and Liability of a Trustee With Respect to Power Holder's Actions.
- Article 9 - Uniform Prudent Investor Act.
- Article 10 - Liability of Trustees and Rights of Persons Dealing with Trustees.
- Article 11 - Miscellaneous Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.