2014 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 28A - Administration of Decedents' Estates.
Article 25 - Small Estates.
- § 28A-25-1 - Collection of property by affidavit when decedent dies intestate.
- § 28A-25-1.1 - 1. Collection of property by affidavit when decedent dies testate.
- § 28A-25-2 - Effect of affidavit.
- § 28A-25-3 - Disbursement and distribution of property collected by affidavit.
- § 28A-25-4 - Clerk may compel compliance.
- § 28A-25-5 - Subsequently appointed personal representative or collector.
- § 28A-25-6 - Payment to clerk of money owed decedent.
- § 28A-25-7 - Removal of tangible personal property by landlord after death of residential tenant.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.