There is a newer version of the North Carolina General Statutes
2014 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 166A - North Carolina Emergency Management Act.
Article 5 - Emergency Management Certification Program.
- § 166A-60 - Emergency Management Certification Program authority; purpose.
- § 166A-61 - Program standards and guidelines.
- § 166A-62 - Emergency Management Training and Standards Advisory Board.
- § 166A-63 - Issuance of certification; reciprocity; renewal.
- § 166A-64 - . Reserved for future codification purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.