2014 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 15A - Criminal Procedure Act.
Article 26 - Bail.
- § 15A-531 - Definitions.
- § 15A-532 - Persons authorized to determine conditions for release; use of two-way audio and video transmission.
- § 15A-533 - Right to pretrial release in capital and noncapital cases.
- § 15A-534 - Procedure for determining conditions of pretrial release.
- § 15A-534.1 - 1. Crimes of domestic violence; bail and pretrial release.
- § 15A-534.2 - 2. Detention of impaired drivers.
- § 15A-534.3 - 3. Detention for communicable diseases.
- § 15A-534.4 - 4. Sex offenses and crimes of violence against child victims: bail and pretrial release.
- § 15A-534.5 - 5. Detention to protect public health.
- § 15A-534.6 - 6. Bail in cases of manufacture of methamphetamine.
- § 15A-535 - Issuance of policies on pretrial release.
- § 15A-536 - Release after conviction in the superior court.
- § 15A-537 - Persons authorized to effect release.
- § 15A-538 - Modification of order on motion of person detained; substitution of surety.
- § 15A-539 - Modification upon motion of prosecutor.
- § 15A-540 - Surrender of a defendant by a surety; setting new conditions of release.
- § 15A-541 - Persons prohibited from becoming surety.
- § 15A-542 - False qualification by surety.
- § 15A-543 - Penalties for failure to appear.
- §§ 15A-544 - Repealed by Session Laws 2000-133, s. 4.
- § 15A-544.1 - 1. Forfeiture jurisdiction.
- § 15A-544.2 - 2. Identifying information on bond.
- § 15A-544.3 - 3. Entry of forfeiture.
- § 15A-544.4 - 4. Notice of forfeiture.
- § 15A-544.5 - 5. Setting aside forfeiture.
- § 15A-544.6 - 6. Final judgment of forfeiture.
- § 15A-544.7 - 7. Docketing and enforcement of final judgment of forfeiture.
- § 15A-544.8 - 8. Relief from final judgment of forfeiture.
- § 15A-545 - . Reserved for future codification purposes.
- § 15A-546 - Contempt.
- § 15A-547 - Right to habeas corpus.
- § 15A-547.1 - 1. Remit bail bond if defendant sentenced to community or intermediate punishment.
- § 15A-547.2 through 15A-547.6 - 2 through 15A-547.6. . Reserved for future codification purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.