2014 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 14 - Criminal Law.
Article 59 - Public Intoxication.
- § 14-443 - Definitions.
- § 14-444 - Intoxicated and disruptive in public.
- § 14-445 - Defense of alcoholism.
- § 14-446 - Disposition of defendant acquitted because of alcoholism.
- § 14-447 - No prosecution for public intoxication.
- § 14-448 through 14-452 - . Reserved for future codification purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.