2014 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 14 - Criminal Law.
Article 49 - Protection of Livestock Running at Large.
- §§ 14-365 - Repealed by Session Laws 1971, c. 110.
- § 14-366 - Molesting or injuring livestock.
- § 14-367 - Altering the brands of and misbranding another's livestock.
- § 14-368 - Placing poisonous shrubs and vegetables in public places.
- §§ 14-369 - Repealed by Session Laws 1994, Ex. Sess., c. 14, s. 72(20).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.