2014 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 14 - Criminal Law.
Article 47 - Cruelty to Animals.
- § 14-360 - Cruelty to animals; construction of section.
- § 14-360.1 - 1. Immunity for veterinarian reporting animal cruelty.
- § 14-361 - Instigating or promoting cruelty to animals.
- § 14-361.1 - 1. Abandonment of animals.
- § 14-362 - Cockfighting.
- § 14-362.1 - 1. Animal fights and baiting, other than cock fights, dog fights and dog baiting.
- § 14-362.2 - 2. Dog fighting and baiting.
- § 14-362.3 - 3. Restraining dogs in a cruel manner.
- § 14-363 - Conveying animals in a cruel manner.
- § 14-363.1 - 1. Living baby chicks or other fowl, or rabbits under eight weeks of age; disposing of as pets or novelties forbidden.
- § 14-363.2 - 2. Confiscation of cruelly treated animals.
- § 14-363.3 - 3. Confinement of animals in motor vehicles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.