2014 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 14 - Criminal Law.
Article 23 - Trespasses to Personal Property.
- § 14-160 - Willful and wanton injury to personal property; punishments.
- § 14-160.1 - 1. Alteration, destruction or removal of permanent identification marks from personal property.
- § 14-160.2 - 2. Alteration, destruction, or removal of serial number from firearm; possession of firearm with serial number removed.
- §§ 14-161 - Repealed by Session Laws 1994, Ex. Sess., c. 14, s. 72(7).
- § 14-162 - Removing boats.
- § 14-163 - Poisoning livestock.
- § 14-163.1 - 1. Assaulting a law enforcement agency animal, an assistance animal, or a search and rescue animal.
- §§ 14-164 - Repealed by Session Laws 1994, Ex. Sess., c. 14, s. 72(8).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.