2013 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 89G - Irrigation Contractors.
- Section 89G-1 - Definitions.
- Section 89G-2 - License required.
- Section 89G-3 - Exemptions.
- Section 89G-4 - The North Carolina Irrigation Contractors' Licensing Board.
- Section 89G-5 - Powers and duties.
- Section 89G-6 - Application; qualifications; examination; issuance.
- Section 89G-6.1 - 1. Licensing of business entities, nonresident individuals, and foreign entities.
- Section 89G-7 - Use of seal; posting license.
- Section 89G-8 - Reciprocity.
- Section 89G-9 - License renewal and continuing education.
- Section 89G-10 - Expenses and fees.
- Section 89G-11 - Disciplinary action.
- Section 89G-12 - Civil penalties.
- Section 89G-13 - Injunction to prevent violation; notification of complaints.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.