2013 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 25 - Uniform Commercial Code.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Sales.
- Article 2A - Leases.
- Article 3 - Negotiable Instruments.
- Article 4 - Bank Deposits and Collections.
- Article 4A - Funds Transfers.
- Article 5 - Letters of Credit.
- Article 6 - Bulk Transfers.
- Article 7 - Documents of Title.
- Article 8 - Investment Securities.
- Article 9 - Secured Transactions.
- Article 10 - Effective Date and Repealer.
- Article 11 - 1975 Amendatory Act - Effective Date and Transition Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.