2011 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 9 Jurors.
Article 2 - Petit Jurors.
- 9-10. Summons to jurors.
- 9-11. Supplemental jurors; special venire.
- 9-12. Supplemental jurors from other counties.
- 9-13. Penalty for disobeying summons.
- 9-14. Jury sworn; judge decides competency.
- 9-15. Questioning jurors without challenge; challenges for cause.
- 9-16. Exemption from civil arrest.
- 9-17. Jurors impaneled to try case furnished with accommodations; separation of jurors.
- 9-18. Alternate jurors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.