2011 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 9 Jurors.
Article 1 - Jury Commissions, Preparation of Jury Lists, and Drawing of Panels.
- 9-1. Jury commission in each county; membership; selection; oath; terms; expenses of jury system.
- 9-2. Preparation of master jury list; sources of names.
- 9-2.1: Repealed by Session Laws 2012-180, s. 2, effective July 12, 2012.
- 9-3. Qualifications of prospective jurors.
- 9-4. Preparation and custody of alphabetized list; access to list.
- 9-5. Procedure for drawing panel of jurors.
- 9-6. Jury service a public duty; excuses to be allowed in exceptional cases; procedure.
- 9-6.1. Requests to be excused.
- 9-7. Notation on master jury list of names of jurors who have served; retention.
- 9-7.1. Trial court administrator may assist clerk with performance of duties.
- 9-8 through 9-9. Repealed by Session Laws 1967, c. 218, s. 1.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.