2011 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 8 Evidence.
Article 8 - Attendance of Witness.
- 8-59. Issue and service of subpoena.
- 8-60. Repealed by Session Laws 1967, c. 954, s. 4.
- 8-61. Subpoena for the production of documentary evidence.
- 8-62. Repealed by Session Laws 1967, c. 954, s. 4.
- 8-63. Witnesses attend until discharge; effect of nonattendance.
- 8-64. Witnesses exempt from civil arrest.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.