2011 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 8 Evidence.
Article 3 - Public Records.
- 8-34. Copies of official writings.
- 8-35. Authenticated copies of public records.
- 8-35.1. Division of Motor Vehicles' record admissible as prima facie evidence of convictions of offenses involving impaired driving.
- 8-35.2. Records of clerk of court criminal index admissible in certain cases.
- 8-36. Authenticated copy of record of administration.
- 8-37. Certificate of Commissioner of Motor Vehicles as to ownership of automobile.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.