2010 North Carolina Code
Chapter 62 Public Utilities.
Article 9 - Acquisition and Condemnation of Property.
- 62-180. Use of railroads and public highways.
- 62-181. Electric and hydroelectric power companies may appropriate highways; conditions.
- 62-182. Acquisition of right-of-way by contract.
- 62-182.1. Access to dedicated public right-of-way.
- 62-183. Grant of eminent domain.
- 62-184. Dwelling house of owner, etc., may be taken under certain cases.
- 62-185. Exercise of right of eminent domain; parties' interests only taken; no survey required.
- 62-186. Repealed by Session Laws 1981, c. 919, s. 4, effective January 1, 1982.
- 62-187. Proceedings as under eminent domain.
- 62-188. Repealed by Session Laws 1981, c. 919, s. 6, effective January 1, 1982.
- 62-189. Powers granted corporations under Chapter exercisable by persons, firms or copartnerships.
- 62-190. Right of eminent domain conferred upon pipeline companies; other rights.
- 62-191. Flume companies exercising right of eminent domain become common carriers.
- 62-192: Repealed by Session Laws 1998-128, s. 13.
- 62-193 through 62-199. Reserved for future codification purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.