2010 North Carolina Code
Chapter 55 North Carolina Business Corporation Act.
Article 7 - Shareholders.
- 55-7-01. Annual meeting.
- 55-7-02. Special meeting.
- 55-7-03. Court-ordered meeting.
- 55-7-04. Action without meeting.
- 55-7-05. Notice of meeting.
- 55-7-06. Waiver of notice.
- 55-7-07. Record date.
- 55-7-08. Attendance.
- 55-7-09 through 55-7-19. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- 55-7-20. Shareholders' list for meeting.
- 55-7-21. Voting entitlement of shares.
- 55-7-21.1. Rights of holders of debt securities.
- 55-7-22. Proxies.
- 55-7-23. Shares held by nominees.
- 55-7-24. Corporation's acceptance of votes.
- 55-7-25. Quorum and voting requirements for voting groups.
- 55-7-26. Action by single and multiple voting groups.
- 55-7-27. Greater quorum or voting requirements.
- 55-7-28. Voting for directors; cumulative voting.
- 55-7-29. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- 55-7-30. Voting trusts.
- 55-7-31. Shareholders' agreements.
- 55-7-32 through 55-7-39. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- 55-7-40. Shareholders' derivative actions.
- 55-7-40.1. Definitions.
- 55-7-41. Standing.
- 55-7-42. Demand.
- 55-7-43. Stay of proceedings.
- 55-7-44. Dismissal.
- 55-7-45. Discontinuance or settlement.
- 55-7-46. Payment of expenses.
- 55-7-47. Applicability to foreign corporations.
- 55-7-48. Suits against directors of public corporations.
- 55-7-49. Privileged communications.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.