2010 North Carolina Code
Chapter 55 North Carolina Business Corporation Act.
Article 16 - Records and Reports.
- 55-16-01. Corporate records.
- 55-16-02. Inspection of records by shareholders.
- 55-16-03. Scope of inspection right.
- 55-16-04. Court-ordered inspection.
- 55-16-05. Inspection of records by directors.
- 55-16-06. Exception to notice requirements.
- 55-16-07 through 55-16-19. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- 55-16-20. Financial statements for shareholders.
- 55-16-21: Repealed by Session Laws 2005-268, s. 37, effective October 1, 2005.
- 55-16-22. Annual report.
- 55-16-22.1. Repealed by Session Laws 1998-228, S.17.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.