2010 North Carolina Code
Chapter 55 North Carolina Business Corporation Act.
Article 14 - Dissolution.
- 55-14-01. Dissolution by incorporators or directors.
- 55-14-02. Dissolution by board of directors and shareholders.
- 55-14-03. Articles of dissolution.
- 55-14-04. Revocation of dissolution.
- 55-14-05. Effect of dissolution.
- 55-14-06. Known claims against dissolved corporation.
- 55-14-07. Unknown and certain other claims against dissolved corporation.
- 55-14-08. Enforcement of claims.
- 55-14-09. Court proceedings.
- 55-14-10 through 55-14-19. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- 55-14-20. Grounds for administrative dissolution.
- 55-14-21. Procedure for and effect of administrative dissolution.
- 55-14-22. Reinstatement following administrative dissolution.
- 55-14-23. Appeal from denial of reinstatement.
- 55-14-24. Inapplicability of Administrative Procedure Act.
- 55-14-25 through 55-14-29. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- 55-14-30. Grounds for judicial dissolution.
- 55-14-31. Procedure for judicial dissolution.
- 55-14-32. Receivership.
- 55-14-33. Decree of dissolution.
- 55-14-34 through 55-14-39. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- 55-14-40. Disposition of amounts due to unavailable shareholders and creditors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.