2010 North Carolina Code
Chapter 55 North Carolina Business Corporation Act.
Article 13 - Dissenters' Rights.
- 55-13-01. Definitions.
- 55-13-02. Right to dissent.
- 55-13-03. Dissent by nominees and beneficial owners.
- 55-13-04 through 55-13-19. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- 55-13-20. Notice of dissenters' rights.
- 55-13-21. Notice of intent to demand payment.
- 55-13-22. Dissenters' notice.
- 55-13-23. Duty to demand payment.
- 55-13-24. Share restrictions.
- 55-13-25. Payment.
- 55-13-26. Failure to take action.
- 55-13-27. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- 55-13-28. Procedure if shareholder dissatisfied with corporation's payment or failure to perform.
- 55-13-29. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- 55-13-30. Court action.
- 55-13-31. Court costs and counsel fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.