2010 North Carolina Code
Chapter 15A Criminal Procedure Act.
Article 53 - Motion to Suppress Evidence.
- 15A-971. Definitions.
- 15A-972. Motion to suppress evidence before trial in superior court in general.
- 15A-973. Motion to suppress evidence in district court.
- 15A-974. Exclusion or suppression of unlawfully obtained evidence.
- 15A-975. Motion to suppress evidence in superior court prior to trial and during trial.
- 15A-976. Timing of pretrial suppression motion and hearing.
- 15A-977. Motion to suppress evidence in superior court; procedure.
- 15A-978. Motion to suppress evidence in superior court or district court; challenge of probable cause supporting search on grounds of truthfulness; when identity of informant must be disclosed.
- 15A-979. Motion to suppress evidence in superior and district court; orders of suppression; effects of orders and of failure to make motion.
- 15A-980. Right to suppress use of certain prior convictions obtained in violation of right to counsel.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.