2010 North Carolina Code
Chapter 15A Criminal Procedure Act.
Article 31 - The Grand Jury and Its Proceedings.
- 15A-621. "Grand jury" defined.
- 15A-622. Formation and organization of grand juries; other preliminary matters.
- 15A-623. Grand jury proceedings and operation in general.
- 15A-624. Grand jury the judge of facts; judge the source of legal advice.
- 15A-625. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- 15A-626. Who may call witnesses before grand jury; no right to appear without consent of prosecutor or judge.
- 15A-627. Submission of bill of indictment to grand jury by prosecutor.
- 15A-628. Functions of grand jury; record to be kept by clerk.
- 15A-629. Procedure upon finding of not a true bill; release of defendant, etc.; institution of new charge.
- 15A-630. Notice to defendant of true bill of indictment.
- 15A-631. Grand jury venue.
- 15A-632 through 15A-640. Reserved for future codification purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.