2005 North Carolina Code - Chapter 22C — Payments to Subcontractors.
- § 22C-1. Definitions.
- § 22C-2. Performance by subcontractor.
- § 22C-3. Time of payment to subcontractors after contractor or other subcontractor has been paid.
- § 22C-4. Conditions of payment.
- § 22C-5. Late payments to bear interest.
- § 22C-6. Applicability of this Chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.