2022 New York Laws
PEN - Penal
Part 3 - Specific Offenses
Title O - Offenses Against Marriage, the Family, and the Welfare of Children and Incompetents
Article 255 - Offenses Affecting the Marital Relationship
- 255.00 - Unlawfully Solemnizing a Marriage.
- 255.05 - Unlawfully Issuing a Dissolution Decree.
- 255.10 - Unlawfully Procuring a Marriage License.
- 255.15 - Bigamy.
- 255.17 - Adultery.
- 255.20 - Unlawfully Procuring a Marriage License, Bigamy, Adultery: Defense.
- 255.25 - Incest in the Third Degree.
- 255.26 - Incest in the Second Degree.
- 255.27 - Incest in the First Degree.
- 255.30 - Adultery and Incest; Corroboration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.