Go to previous versions of this Article
2022 New York Laws
MHY - Mental Hygiene
Title D - Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Act
Article 25 - Funding for Services of the Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services
- 25.01 - Definitions.
- 25.03 - Financial Support and Disbursement of Funds.
- 25.05 - Reimbursement From Other Sources.
- 25.06 - Disclosures by Closely Allied Entities of a Voluntary Agency.
- 25.07 - Non-Substitution.
- 25.09 - Administrative Costs.
- 25.11 - Distribution of State Aid to a Local Governmental Unit.
- 25.13 - Office Is Authorized State Agency.
- 25.15 - Optimizing Federal Aid.
- 25.17 - Fees for Services.
- 25.18 - Statewide Opioid Settlements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.