2021 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle and Traffic
Title 8 - Respective Powers of State and Local Authorities
Article 41 - Regulation of Traffic by Towns
- 1660 - Traffic Regulation in All Towns.
- 1660-A - Traffic Regulations at Parking Areas and Driveways of Hospitals, Shopping Centers, Office Buildings and Office Building Complexes, Places of Public As
- 1662 - Additional Traffic Regulations in Towns in the County of Suffolk.
- 1662-A - Speed Limits in Certain Towns.
- 1662-B - Residential Parking System in the Town of Eastchester in the County of Westchester.
- 1662-C - Residential Parking System in the Town of Harrison.
- 1662-D - Residential Parking System in the Town of Mamaroneck.
- 1662-E - Residential Parking System in the Town of Hempstead.
- 1663 - Special Speed Limits on Bridges and Other Elevated Structures.
- 1664 - Application of Article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.