2021 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle and Traffic
Title 7 - Rules of the Road
Article 26 - Right of Way
- 1140 - Vehicle Approaching or Entering Intersection.
- 1141 - Vehicle Turning Left.
- 1142 - Vehicle Entering Stop or Yield Intersection.
- 1143 - Vehicle Entering Roadway.
- 1144 - Operation of Vehicles on Approach of Authorized Emergency Vehicles.
- 1144-A - Operation of Vehicles When Approaching a Parked, Stopped or Standing Authorized Emergency Vehicle or Hazard Vehicle or Vehicle Displaying a Blue or Green Light.
- 1145 - Vehicle Approaching Rotary Traffic Circle or Island.
- 1146 - Drivers to Exercise Due Care.
- 1146-A - Approaching Horses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.