2021 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle and Traffic
Title 6 - Accidents and Accident Reports
Article 22 - Accidents and Accident Reports
- 600 - Leaving Scene of an Incident Without Reporting.
- 601 - Leaving Scene of Injury to Certain Animals Without Reporting.
- 602 - Arrest for Violations of Sections Six Hundred and Six Hundred One.
- 603 - Accidents; Police Authorities and Coroners to Report.
- 603-A - Accidents; Police Authorities to Investigate.
- 603-B - Accidents; Police to Indicate Serious Physical Injury and Death on Simplified Traffic Information or Summons and Compliant.
- 604 - Reports; Contents; Preparation; Distribution; Filing.
- 605 - Report Required Upon Accident.
- 606 - Processing of Required Reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.