2021 New York Laws
PBH - Public Health
Article 1 - Short Title and Definitions: General Provisions
Title 2 - General Provisions
- 10 - Legal Presumptions; Evidence.
- 11 - Rules and Regulations of the Department; Evidence.
- 12 - Violations of Health Laws or Regulations; Penalties and Injunctions.
- 12-A - Formal Hearings; Notice and Procedure.
- 12-B - Wilful Violation of Health Laws.
- 12-C - Obstructing Health Officer in Performance of His Duty.
- 12-D - Filing of Certain Information by Medical Facilities.
- 13 - Enforcement: Against Officers.
- 14 - Actions Against Persons Rendering Professional Services at the Request of the Department; Defense and Indemnification.
- 15 - Examination and Inspection of Public Works.
- 16 - Summary Action.
- 17 - Release of Medical Records.
- 18 - Access to Patient Information.
- 18*2 - Registration and Notification of Boards of Directors or Trustees of Certain Voluntary, Not-for-Profit Facilities or Corporations.
- 18-A - Disclosure of Information.
- 18-B - Procedures in the Course of Education or Training; Consent.
- 19 - Reasonable Charges for Medicare Beneficiaries.
- 20 - Accelerated Death Benefits.
- 22 - Health-Related Legal Services Program.
- 23 - Claim Forms.
- 24 - Disclosure.
* NB There are 2 § 18's
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.