2021 New York Laws
MHY - Mental Hygiene
Title D - Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Act
Article 22 - Chemical Dependence Programs, Treatment Facilities, and Services
- 22.01 - Admission to Chemical Dependence Programs, Treatment Facilities and Services.
- 22.03 - Patient Rights; Notice to All Patients of Their Rights.
- 22.05 - Patient's Records.
- 22.07 - Informal Admission.
- 22.09 - Emergency Services for Persons Intoxicated, Impaired, or Incapacitated by Alcohol And/or Substances.
- 22.11 - Treatment of Minors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.