2021 New York Laws
MHY - Mental Hygiene
Title C - Developmental Disabilties Act
Article 15 - Admission of the Mentally Retarded to Schools
- 15.01 - Definitions.
- 15.03 - Admission to a School.
- 15.05 - Examining Physician or Psychologist and Medical Certificate.
- 15.07 - Notice to All Residents of Their Rights and of the Availability of the Mental Hygiene Legal Service.
- 15.09 - Notices to Mental Hygiene Legal Service Concerning Minors.
- 15.11 - Records of Residents.
- 15.13 - Voluntary Admissions.
- 15.15 - Voluntary Admissions; Suitability.
- 15.17 - Voluntary Admissions; Notices.
- 15.19 - Voluntary Admissions; Encouragement Of.
- 15.21 - Voluntary Admissions; Conversion To.
- 15.23 - Voluntary Admissions; Review of Status.
- 15.25 - Admission and Retention of Certain Non-Objecting Residents.
- 15.27 - Involuntary Admission on Medical Certification.
- 15.29 - Involuntary Admission on Medical Certification; Notice of Admission to Residents and Others.
- 15.31 - Involuntary Admission on Medical Certification; Resident's Right to a Hearing.
- 15.33 - Court Authorization to Retain an Involuntary Resident.
- 15.35 - Review of Court Authorization to Retain an Involuntary Resident.
- 15.37 - Transfer of Juvenile Delinquents.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.