2020 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle and Traffic
Title 7 - Rules of the Road
Article 23 - Obedience to and Effect of Traffic Laws
- 1100 - Provisions of Title Refer to Vehicles Upon Highways; Exceptions.
- 1101 - Required Obedience to Traffic Laws.
- 1102 - Obedience to Police Officers and Flagpersons.
- 1103 - Public Officers and Employees to Obey Title; Exceptions.
- 1104 - Authorized Emergency Vehicles.
- 1105 - Traffic Laws Apply to Persons Riding Animals or Driving Animal-Drawn Vehicles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.