2020 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle and Traffic
Title 3 - Safety Responsibility; Financial Security; Equipment; Inspection; Size and Weight; and Other Provisions
Article 12-A - Motor Vehicle Repair Shop Registration Act
- 398 - Title.
- 398-A - Statement of Purpose.
- 398-B - Definitions.
- 398-C - Registration Required; Application; Fees and Issuance of Certificate of Registration.
- 398-D - Motor Vehicle Repair Shop Requirements.
- 398-E - Suspension, Revocation or Refusal to Issue Registration; Civil Penalty; Restitution; Surrender of Certificate of Registration.
- 398-F - Hearings; Review Board; Appeals; Judicial Review.
- 398-G - Powers of the Commissioner.
- 398-H - Separability Clause.
- 398-I - Unregistered Operation; Procedures and Penalties.
- 398-K - Improper Display of Signs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.