2020 New York Laws
PBH - Public Health
Article 33 - Controlled Substances
Title 7 - Offenses, Violations and Enforcement
- 3380 - Inhalation of Certain Toxic Vapors or Fumes, and Certain Hazardous Inhalants; Sale of Glue and Hazardous Inhalants in Certain Cases.
- 3381 - Sale and Possession of Hypodermic Syringes and Hypodermic Needles.
- 3381-A - Destruction of Hypodermic Syringes and Needles.
- 3382 - Growing of the Plant Known as Cannabis by Unlicensed Persons.
- 3383 - Imitation Controlled Substances.
- 3384 - Information Program for Retailers.
- 3385 - Enforcement.
- 3385-A - Access to Criminal History Information.
- 3387 - Seizure and Forfeiture of Controlled Substances, Imitation Controlled Substances and Official New York State Prescription Forms; Disposition.
- 3388 - Seizure and Forfeiture of Vehicles, Vessels or Aircraft Unlawfully Used to Conceal, Convey or Transport Controlled Substances.
- 3390 - Revocation of Licenses and Certificates of Approval.
- 3391 - Revocation and Suspension of License or Certificate of Approval Procedure.
- 3393 - Formal Hearings Procedure.
- 3394 - Judicial Review.
- 3396 - Violations; Penalties.
- 3397 - Fraud and Deceit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.