2020 New York Laws
PBH - Public Health
Article 33 - Controlled Substances
Title 2 - Manufacture and Distribution of Controlled Substances
3310 - Licenses for Manufacture or Distribution of Controlled Substances.

Universal Citation: NY Pub Health L § 3310 (2020)
§  3310.  Licenses  for  manufacture  or  distribution  of  controlled
substances.  1. No person shall manufacture or distribute  a  controlled
substance in this state without first having obtained a license to do so
from the department.
  2.  A  license  issued under this section shall be valid for two years
from the date of issue, except that in order to facilitate the  renewals
of  such licenses, the commissioner may upon the initial application for
a license, issue some licenses which may remain valid for  a  period  of
time  greater  than  two  years  but  not exceeding an additional eleven
  3. The fee for a license under this section shall be one thousand  two
hundred dollars; provided however, if the license is issued for a period
greater  than  two  years the fee shall be increased, pro rata, for each
additional month of validity.
  4. Licenses issued under this section shall be effective only for  and
shall specify:

(a) the name and address of the licensee;

(b) the nature of the controlled substances, either by name or schedule, or both, which may be manufactured or distributed;

(c) whether manufacture or distribution or both such activities are permitted by the license. 5. Upon application of a licensee, a license may be amended to allow the licensee to relocate within the state or to add a manufacturing or distributing activity or to add further substances or schedules to the manufacturing or distribution activity permitted thereunder. The fee for such amendment shall be two hundred fifty dollars.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.