2020 New York Laws
PBH - Public Health
Article 29-C - Health Care Agents and Proxies
- 2980 - Definitions.
- 2981 - Appointment of Health Care Agent; Health Care Proxy.
- 2982 - Rights and Duties of Agent.
- 2983 - Determination of Lack of Capacity to Make Health Care Decisions for the Purpose of Empowering Agent.
- 2984 - Provider's Obligations.
- 2985 - Revocation.
- 2986 - Immunity.
- 2987 - Liability for Health Care Costs.
- 2988 - Requiring or Prohibiting Execution of Proxy.
- 2989 - Effect on Other Rights.
- 2990 - Proxies Executed in Other States.
- 2991 - Creation and Use of Proxies in Residential Health Care and Mental Hygiene Facilities.
- 2992 - Special Proceeding Authorized.
- 2993 - Regulations.
- 2994 - Rights to Be Publicized.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.