2020 New York Laws
MHY - Mental Hygiene
Title E - General Provisions
Article 43 - Fees for Services
- 43.01 - Fees and Rates for Department Services.
- 43.02 - Rates or Methods of Payment for Services at Facilities Subject to Licensure or Certification by the Office of Mental Health, the Office for People With Developmental Disablities or the Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services.
- 43.03 - Liability for Fees.
- 43.04 - Provider of Services Assessments.
- 43.05 - Securing Financial Information.
- 43.06 - Assessments.
- 43.07 - Bill Collection Procedures.
- 43.09 - Certain Transactions Void.
- 43.11 - Refunds.
- 43.12 - Electronic Submission of Periodic Cost Reports to the Office for People With Developmental Disabilities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.