2020 New York Laws
MHY - Mental Hygiene
Title E - General Provisions
Article 29 - General Provisions Relating to In-Patient Facilities
- 29.01 - Regulations and Forms.
- 29.03 - Effect of Court Order Authorizing Retention of a Patient.
- 29.05 - Community Agreements Regarding Admission Procedures.
- 29.07 - Commissioner's Powers Over Admissions to Department Facilities.
- 29.11 - Commissioner's Power to Transfer and Discharge Patients.
- 29.13 - Treatment Plans.
- 29.15 - Discharge and Conditional Release of Patients to the Community.
- 29.16 - Discharge; Certain Cases.
- 29.17 - Clothing and Money to Be Furnished Patients Discharged or Released.
- 29.18 - Client Service Report.
- 29.19 - Powers and Duties of Peace Officers Acting Pursuant to Their Special Duties and Police Officers to Apprehend, Restrain, and Transport Persons to Facil
- 29.20 - In-Patient Nasogastric Feeding Procedures.
- 29.21 - Care of Children Born to Patients.
- 29.23 - Powers With Respect to Property of Persons Receiving Services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.