2020 New York Laws
MHY - Mental Hygiene
Title D - Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Act
Article 19 - Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse
- 19.01 - Declaration of Policy.
- 19.03 - Definitions.
- 19.06 - Advisory Council on Under Age Alcohol Consumption and Youth Substance Abuse.
- 19.07 - Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services; Scope of Responsibilities.
- 19.09 - Powers of the Office and Commissioner; How Exercised.
- 19.10 - Status of Facilities.
- 19.11 - Organization and Administration of the Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services and Its Facilities.
- 19.13 - Local Services.
- 19.14 - Civil Actions Against Certain Officers and Employees of the Office.
- 19.15 - Programs of the Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services.
- 19.16 - Methadone Registry.
- 19.17 - Programs, Services, and Operation of Facilities in the Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services.
- 19.18-A - Heroin and Opioid Addiction Wraparound Services Demonstration Program.
- 19.18-B - Certified Peer Recovery Advocate Services Program.
- 19.19 - Personnel of the Office.
- 19.20 - Review of Criminal History Information Concerning Certain Prospective Employees and Volunteers.
- 19.20-A - Review of Criminal History Information Concerning Prospective Providers, Operators and Individuals Seeking to Be Credentialed by the Office.
- 19.21 - Programs, Services, and Operation of Facilities Certified or Licensed by the Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services; Temporary Emergency Op
- 19.23 - Education and Training.
- 19.25 - Alcohol Awareness Program.
- 19.27 - Methamphetamine Awareness and Education Program.
- 19.28 - Receipt and Disbursement of Federal Funds.
- 19.29 - Gifts.
- 19.31 - Medication Assisted Treatment Training Requirement.
- 19.35 - Actions Against Persons Rendering Professional Services at the Request of the Office; Defense and Indemnification.
- 19.40 - Provision of Chemical Dependence Services.
- 19.41 - Facilities; Receivership.
- 19.42 - Medical Advisory Panel.
- 19.43 - Retaliatory Personnel Actions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.