2020 New York Laws
MHY - Mental Hygiene
Title C - Developmental Disabilties Act
Article 16 - Regulation and Quality of Services
- 16.00 - Regulation and Quality Control of Services for Individuals With Developmental Disabilties.
- 16.01 - Evaluation of Services for Persons With Developmental Disabilities.
- 16.03 - Operating Certificate Required.
- 16.05 - Issuance of Operating Certificates.
- 16.09 - Approval of New Construction.
- 16.11 - Oversight of Facilities and Services.
- 16.13 - Duties of Providers of Services.
- 16.17 - Suspension, Revocation, or Limitation of an Operating Certificate.
- 16.19 - Confinement, Care and Treatment of Persons With Developmental Disabilities.
- 16.21 - Injunctions.
- 16.23 - Family Care Homes.
- 16.25 - Temporary Operator.
- 16.27 - Residential Facilities; Receivership.
- 16.29 - Abuse, Neglect, and Significant Incidents Involving Vulnerable Persons.
- 16.31 - Monthly Personal Allowances.
- 16.32 - Improper Expenditure of Moneys.
- 16.33 - Review of Criminal History Information Concerning Certain Prospective Employees.
- 16.34 - Certain Information Regarding Persons Working With People With Developmental Disabilities.
- 16.35 - Developmental Disabilities Services Quality Improvement Demonstration Program.
- 16.37 - Autism Spectrum Disorder Booklet; First Responders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.