2020 New York Laws
LLC - Limited Liability Company Law
Article 8 - Foreign Limited Liability Companies
- 801 - Governing Law.
- 802 - Application for Authority.
- 803 - Activities Not Constituting Doing Business.
- 804 - Amendments to Application for Authority.
- 804-A - Certificate of Change.
- 805 - Issuance of Certificate of Authority; Effect.
- 806 - Surrender of Certificate of Authority.
- 807 - Termination of Existence.
- 808 - Doing Business Without Certificate of Authority.
- 809 - Action by Attorney General.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.