2020 New York Laws
GOB - General Obligations
Article 5 - Creation, Definition and Enforcement of Contractual Obligations
Title 4 - Contracts Relating to Wagering; Forfeiture and Recovery of Certain Property
- 5-401 - Illegal Wagers, Bets and Stakes.
- 5-411 - Contracts on Account of Money or Property Wagered, Bet or Staked Are Void.
- 5-413 - Securities for Money Lost at Gaming, Void.
- 5-415 - Certain Transfers of Property in Pursuance of Lottery, Void.
- 5-417 - Contracts, Agreements and Securities on Account of Raffling, Void.
- 5-419 - Property Staked May Be Recovered.
- 5-421 - Losers of Certain Sums May Recover Them.
- 5-423 - Money Paid for Lottery Tickets May Be Recovered by Action.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.