There is a newer version of this Article
2020 New York Laws
EXC - Executive
Article 18 - New York State Uniform Fire Prevention and Building Code Act
- 370 - Short Title.
- 371 - Statement of Legislative Findings and Purposes.
- 372 - Definitions.
- 373 - Required Immediate Applicability of Existing State Codes.
- 373-A - Code Comparison Study and Report.
- 374 - State Fire Prevention and Building Code Council.
- 375 - Powers of the Council.
- 376 - Powers of the Secretary.
- 376-A - Code Enforcement Training and Certification.
- 377 - New York State Uniform Fire Prevention and Building Code.
- 378 - Standards for New York State Uniform Fire Prevention and Building Code.
- 379 - Incorporation of Higher Standards by Council Upon Recommendation of Local Government; Local Building Regulations.
- 380 - Granting Authority.
- 381 - Administration and Enforcement of the New York State Uniform Fire Prevention and Building Code and the New York State Energy Conservation Construction Code.
- 382 - Remedies.
- 382-A - Buildings With Truss Type Construction; Notice Requirements and Enforcement.
- 382-B - Residential Buildings With Truss Type, Pre-Engineered Wood or Timber Construction; Notice Requirements.
- 383 - Construction With Other Laws; Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.