2020 New York Laws
DOM - Domestic Relations
Article 5-A - Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act
Title 1 - General Provisions
- 75 - Short Title and Statement of Legislative Intent.
- 75-A - Definitions.
- 75-B - Proceedings Governed by Other Laws.
- 75-C - Application to Indian Tribes.
- 75-D - International Application of Article.
- 75-E - Effect of Child Custody Determination.
- 75-F - Priority.
- 75-G - Notice to Persons Outside State.
- 75-H - Appearance and Limited Immunity.
- 75-I - Communication Between Courts.
- 75-J - Taking Testimony in Another State.
- 75-K - Cooperation Between Courts; Preservation of Records.
- 75-L - Military Service by Parent; Effect on Child Custody Orders Pursuant to This Article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.